Hi all,

I just installed a WPS6 on windows 2003, and when I start Portal, I have this error :
+ 38 1 2/5/07 10:10:31:350 CET com.ibm.ws.scheduler.exception.SchedulerDataStoreE xception com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl.startSch edulers 379

------Start of DE processing------ = [2/5/07 10:10:31:350 CET] , key = com.ibm.ws.scheduler.exception.SchedulerDataStoreE xception com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl.startSch edulers 379
Exception = com.ibm.ws.scheduler.exception.SchedulerDataStoreE xception
Source = com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl.startSch edulers
probeid = 379
Stack Dump = com.ibm.ws.scheduler.exception.SchedulerDataStoreE xception: SCHD0124E: Impossible d'initialiser wps/Scheduler cause de l'erreur : com.ibm.ws.extensionhelper.exception.UnableToIniti alizeException: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'E:/WEBSPH~1/PORTAL~1/cloudscape/wpsdb', see the next exception for details.DSRA0010E: Etat SQL = XJ040, Code d'erreur = 40 000DSRA0010E: Etat SQL = XJ040, Code d'erreur = 40 000
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerImpl$8.run(Scheduler Impl.java:2057)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Nativ e Method)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Access Controller.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerImpl.startDaemon(Sch edulerImpl.java:2022)
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl.autoStar tDaemon(SchedulerServiceImpl.java:862)
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl.startSch edulers(SchedulerServiceImpl.java:805)
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl.access$3 00(SchedulerServiceImpl.java:121)
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl$DaemonSt arter.run(SchedulerServiceImpl.java:1282)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ComponentImpl$_Asynch Initializer.run(ComponentImpl.java:304)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1470)
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.scheduler.SchedulerNotAvailableE xception: SCHD0124E: Impossible d'initialiser wps/Scheduler cause de l'erreur : com.ibm.ws.extensionhelper.exception.UnableToIniti alizeException: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'E:/WEBSPH~1/PORTAL~1/cloudscape/wpsdb', see the next exception for details.DSRA0010E: Etat SQL = XJ040, Code d'erreur = 40 000DSRA0010E: Etat SQL = XJ040, Code d'erreur = 40 000
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerImpl.initialize(Sche dulerImpl.java:441)
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerImpl.access$100(Sche dulerImpl.java:169)
at com.ibm.ws.scheduler.SchedulerImpl$8.run(Scheduler Impl.java:2048)

When I try to see in cview what's going on, I see nothing. I enter the url, login and password, click ok, and nothing append. no error message, no ok message...

I tried to create a DB connection from WAS console, but when I test the connection, I have the following error (translated from french) :

"The test connection for datasource wpsdb on server server1 node CGSTG failed with following exception : java.lang.Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Database 'wpsdb' not found.DSRA0010E: SQL State = XJ004, Error code = 40 000. View the JVM log file for more details."

Can someone help me ?

wpconfig_dbdomain.properties :
release.DbType=cloudscape

# DbName: The name of the WebSphere Portal Release database
# Note: This value should also appear as the database element in DbUrl
# Note: Non-Windows platforms when using DB2 only. This value is the TCPIP
# Alias for the database.
release.DbName=wpsdb

# DbSchema: The WebSphere Portal Release domain database schema name
# Follow the documentation of the target database management system
# in order to define a valid schema name as restrictions apply for
# some database management systems.
release.DbSchema=release

# **Required for DB2 for z/OS and OS/390 only**
# DbNameOnZos:
# If running db2_zos as remote database, the name of the remote
# WebSphere Portal database.
# If portal is running on z/OS with db2_zos, must be set equal to DbName.
release.DbNameOnZos=WPSTST02

# DataSourceName: The name of datasource to be used for WebSphere Portal
# Release domain
release.DataSourceName=wpdbDS

# DbUrl: The wps release domain database URL
release.DbUrl=jdbc:db2j:wpsdb;create=true

# DbUser: The database administrator user ID
release.DbUser=db2admin

# DbPassword: The database administrator password
release.DbPassword=db2admin

# **Required for Non-Windows platforms when using DB2 only**
# XDbName: The release database alias that needs to be set if you want to call
# create-local-database-db2
release.XDbName=wps6TCP

# **Required for Non-Windows platforms when using DB2 only**
# DbNode: This value is the node for the WebSphere Portal Release domain
# database and needs to be set if you want to call create-local-database-db2
release.DbNode=wpsNode

# **Required for DB2 for z/OS and OS/390 only**
# DbStorageGroup: The storage group for the WebSphere Portal release database
release.DbStorageGroup=WPSSG

# **Required for DB2 for z/OS and OS/390 only**
# DbVolumes: The volumes for the WebSphere Portal release database
release.DbVolumes=*

# **Required for DB2 for z/OS and OS/390 only**
# DbVcat: The VCAT for the WebSphere Portal release database
release.DbVcat=DSN810

# **Required for DB2 for z/OS and OS/390 only**
# Db4KBufferPoolName: The 4K bufferpool name for the WebSphere Portal release database
release.Db4KBufferPoolName=BP0

# **Required for DB2 for z/OS and OS/390 only**
# Db32KBufferPoolName: The 32K bufferpool name for the WebSphere Portal release database
release.Db32KBufferPoolName=BP32K