HI,

I think so and thanks.

I have a Portal application that uses JSF 2.1 and this is what I like to do.

In the Portal Home page I have a portlet using the link below.

portletWindowState="Maximized"
accessControlCheck="NoCheck"
keepNavigationalState="false" >

link name

The link opens a new portlet that has four forms lets called form A, B, C, D form A is the View form and it comes OK, using the navigation rules I go from page to page and that also works the problem that I'm having is if the browser is in lets said form D and in the Portal nav bar I hit the go home option which brings me back to the Portal home page I click the link above again and form D is displayed but I want always to display form A first.

Thanks in advance for nay help