Hello,

I have created some portal pages that will be visible only when a pzn
visibility rule will return "visible".
My rule is using an application object that is stored in the user
session.

When this object's value is "true", then the page must be displayed.
When this object's value is "false", then the page must be hidden.

This works great !

However... the user has to logout/login to see the change in its
navigation.

It is a common cache issue, that can be resolved by using the
"invalidate()" method on the navigation or content model.

The problem is: when invalidated, the model is refreshed based upon
the portal ACL only. The pzn rules are not executed at this time,
whereas they are executed when the user logs in.

I think I should force the rule execution after cache invalidation:
1. navmodel.invalidate(); // ok, works fine
2. someCodeToExecutePznRulesAppliedToTheNavigation(); // any
clue ?

Thank you