PortletRequest vs HttpServletRequest - Websphere

This is a discussion on PortletRequest vs HttpServletRequest - Websphere ; Hi Please give me the difference between the two requests and Why they are seperated when portletRequest extends from HttpServletRequest. Thanks in advance ....

  1. PortletRequest vs HttpServletRequest

    Hi
    Please give me the difference between the two requests and Why they are seperated when portletRequest extends from HttpServletRequest.

    Thanks in advance .

  2. Re: PortletRequest vs HttpServletRequest

    Read the chapter 2 in the following pdf file.

    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...6076.html?Open

    Thanks & Regards,
    Bala

+ Reply to Thread