Discussion Forum Portlet for WPS6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Discussion Forum Portlet for WPS6 - Websphere ; Hi, We need to integrate discussion forum in to our portal and I found several such portlets in Porlets Catalog and there are more on the net which claim to be a full JSR168 compliant implementation. Just wonder is somebody ...

  1. Discussion Forum Portlet for WPS6

    Hi,

    We need to integrate discussion forum in to our portal and I found several such portlets in Porlets Catalog and there are more on the net which claim to be a full JSR168 compliant implementation.

    Just wonder is somebody who did such integration can recommend what portlet has good combination of functionality and relatively simple to install / configure?

    The only major requirement we have at this moment - easy installation because (as usual) we have a very tight deadline which doesnt permit us to spend too much time on research.

    Thank you,
    PK

  2. Re: Discussion Forum Portlet for WPS6

    if easy installation your goal is
    than why not to try include any php forum as an iframe ?

  3. Re: Discussion Forum Portlet for WPS6

    > if easy installation your goal is
    > than why not to try include any php forum as an
    > iframe ?

    Forum will be available to authenticated users only which means that portlet must be integrated with WPS user base.
    Do you think this can be achieved with forum in iframe?

    Thank you,
    PK

+ Reply to Thread