Commerce in WebSphere Portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on Commerce in WebSphere Portal - Websphere ; What options do we have to include commerce infrastructure (catalog, carts, order management, etc.) in WebSphere Portal?...

  1. Commerce in WebSphere Portal

    What options do we have to include commerce infrastructure (catalog, carts, order management, etc.) in WebSphere Portal?

  2. Re: Commerce in WebSphere Portal

    I know there have been ready made portlets available from IBM that integrates with Commerce. But this was way back, before portal 5 I think. I've also seen/heard somewhere that there should be some ongoing work to produce portlets for Portal 6 I think, but that's all I know. If you find out more info about this, please share it with me!

  3. Re: Commerce in WebSphere Portal

    Yes, there used to be a Commerce Portal Toolkit in the V5.0 times, but I think it has been withdrawn from the market...

  4. Re: Commerce in WebSphere Portal

    On Feb 1, 12:51 pm, wrote:
    > What options do we have to include commerce infrastructure (catalog, carts, order management, etc.) in WebSphere Portal?

    Use web clipping portlet for the published store to be used in the
    portal architecture.

+ Reply to Thread