Portlet naming convention - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet naming convention - Websphere ; Hi, I am trying to figure out a standard portlet naming convention for the increasing number of portlets in the application. Does anyone know if there is a document out there already or is there a certain way that most ...

  1. Portlet naming convention

    Hi,

    I am trying to figure out a standard portlet naming convention for the increasing number of portlets in the application. Does anyone know if there is a document out there already or is there a certain way that most of the organizations are using?

    Thanks,

    Rama.

  2. Re: Portlet naming convention

    Hi Rama,

    I have found a Portal from Joey Bernal that might be useful.

    http://www.portalpatterns.org

    Willem

+ Reply to Thread