Changing Theme and Skin - Websphere

This is a discussion on Changing Theme and Skin - Websphere ; Hello All, Can any one suggest me the possibility of changing the theme/skin of the portlet programatically. If yes , then where should I write the condition(ie in Default.jsp and/or Control.jsp). Thank you, Gangadhar Certified for WebSphere Portal Development...

  1. Changing Theme and Skin

    Hello All,

    Can any one suggest me the possibility of changing the theme/skin of the portlet programatically.

    If yes , then where should I write the condition(ie in Default.jsp and/or Control.jsp).

    Thank you,

    Gangadhar
    Certified for WebSphere Portal Development

  2. Re: Changing Theme and Skin

    default.jsp

  3. Re: Changing Theme and Skin

    Hi,

    This link could help. Check the sample that uses a specific theme template for a portlet.

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...0612_behl.html

    Usually IBM would want you to sign an agreement to use code like this :-)

    Thanks,
    Mohan

+ Reply to Thread