XHTML AJAX - Websphere

This is a discussion on XHTML AJAX - Websphere ; Hi, How do I parse the response text from an AJAX call if WebSphere Portal does not return valid XHTML ? Is there a way to configure this ? Thanks, Mohan...

  1. XHTML AJAX

    Hi,
    How do I parse the response text from an AJAX call if WebSphere Portal does not return valid XHTML ? Is there a way to configure this ?

    Thanks,
    Mohan

  2. Re: XHTML AJAX

    Perhaps use servlet and return your own xml can help.

    On Jan 31, 7:07 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    > How do I parse the response text from an AJAX call if WebSphere Portal does not return valid XHTML ? Is there a way to configure this ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mohan

+ Reply to Thread