getting group custom attributes from LDAP - Websphere

This is a discussion on getting group custom attributes from LDAP - Websphere ; Hi, I have a problem getting custom attributes from LDAP for groups, I can get the attributes for users but for not for groups, I created the mappings in wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml and added my custom attribute to group.minimum.attributes property. The findGroupByAttribute ...

  1. getting group custom attributes from LDAP

    Hi,

    I have a problem getting custom attributes from LDAP for groups, I can get the attributes for users but for not for groups, I created the mappings in wmmLDAPServerAttributes.xml and added my custom attribute to group.minimum.attributes property.

    The findGroupByAttribute executes successful and finds the groups correctly based on my custom attribute, but when I try to get the attribute value an AttributeNotDefinedException is rased.

    I'm on portal 6.0

    Any help please

  2. Re: getting group custom attributes from LDAP

    any help please ??

  3. Re: getting group custom attributes from LDAP

    Have you added the attributes to wmmAttributes.xml?

    "Mahmoud Matouk" wrote in message
    news:1175076495.1170575031781.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas009.sby.ibm.com...
    > any help please ??

+ Reply to Thread