creating a new portal project - Websphere

This is a discussion on creating a new portal project - Websphere ; Hi,I'am new to portal.Can any one help me with creating a new portal project. I need to use '/myname' instead of '/wps' to route to my custom portlet. Hence , I need to browse like this: http://localhost:9081/myname/ .... instead of ...

  1. creating a new portal project

    Hi,I'am new to portal.Can any one help me with creating a new portal project.

    I need to use '/myname' instead of '/wps' to route to my custom portlet.

    Hence , I need to browse like this:

    http://localhost:9081/myname/....

    instead of

    http://localhost:9081/wps/...

  2. Re: creating a new portal project

    See "uri.context.path" attribute in ConfigService.properties

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../adsrvcfg.html

+ Reply to Thread