In which order should i install the all products for a portal? - Websphere

This is a discussion on In which order should i install the all products for a portal? - Websphere ; Hi everyone, i'm trying to install the whole software packages for a portal. they are: 1 WebSphere Application Server 2 WebSphere Process Server 3 WebSphere Portal Server 4 DB2 UDB Enterprise Server V8.2 5 IBM HIS They should be installed ...

  1. In which order should i install the all products for a portal?

    Hi everyone,

    i'm trying to install the whole software packages for a portal.

    they are:

    1 WebSphere Application Server
    2 WebSphere Process Server
    3 WebSphere Portal Server
    4 DB2 UDB Enterprise Server V8.2
    5 IBM HIS

    They should be installed on our Xseries 336 with Suse Linux 9.2

    my question is:
    in which order should i install them?
    Is there some relationship between them?

    many thanks in advances.

    Kevin

  2. Re: In which order should i install the all products for a portal?

    5 IBM Http Server

    sorry

    "Kevin Sun" wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > i'm trying to install the whole software packages for a portal.
    >
    > they are:
    >
    > 1 WebSphere Application Server
    > 2 WebSphere Process Server
    > 3 WebSphere Portal Server
    > 4 DB2 UDB Enterprise Server V8.2
    > 5 IBM HIS
    >
    > They should be installed on our Xseries 336 with Suse Linux 9.2
    >
    > my question is:
    > in which order should i install them?
    > Is there some relationship between them?
    >
    > many thanks in advances.
    >
    > Kevin

+ Reply to Thread