Browser Back button - Websphere

This is a discussion on Browser Back button - Websphere ; I have an IBM API portlet with input fields and a submit button. After I submit it shows the results and now if I click the browser's back button it throws the following error: "Warning - page has expired You ...

  1. Browser Back button

    I have an IBM API portlet with input fields and a submit button. After I submit it shows the results and now if I click the browser's back button it throws the following error:

    "Warning - page has expired You need to hit the refresh button to get back to the results page"

    Has anyone seen this problem? Any help?

    Thanks,

    Rama

  2. Re: Browser Back button

    Have a look at this entry in the InfoCenter.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../adbakbut.html

  3. Re: Browser Back button

    Yes, I did see that topic on InfoCenter but that did'nt help much. :-(

    Rama.

+ Reply to Thread