Hello,
we have put some style in to the table headers on a jsf portlet using javascript.The stlyes have been defined as classes in stylesheet.css under themes in the web-application.
The styles work good when i test in Portal 5.1 UTE but doesnot give any effect in a full wps6.0.

Info:
We are using datatable to show data Then to select the first row we use the following jscript
document.getElementById("view<%=renderResponse.getNamespace()%>:table1").getElementsByTagName("th")[4].className="tableHeaderHighlighted";
where .tableHeaderHighlighted is defined in stylesheets.css.
good on Portal5.1 UTE.