Hello,
I am facing a problem while using the portlet wiring with JSR-168 portlet with JSf framework. the communication is happening between two portlet.
I have a Portlet1 as Source portlet which sends a String data "ID" and a target portlet portlet2 which recieves this data. I have generated the WSDL files and I am able to set up the wiring from the portal admin console.
But when I run the application the portlet 2 process action method is not getting invoked.
Can anybody help me on this? Is there any issue while using with JSF framework?
My portal server is 5.1.0.2.

Thanks
Biju