Definition of "at the glass" - Websphere

This is a discussion on Definition of "at the glass" - Websphere ; Can anyone give me a definition of the phrase "at the glass"? I've read the phrase to many times without really knowing the meaning of it... :-) R. ************************************************** Rune Hellem http://hellem.org...

  1. Definition of "at the glass"

    Can anyone give me a definition of the phrase "at the glass"? I've read the phrase to many times without really knowing the meaning of it... :-)

    R.
    Rune Hellem http://hellem.org

  2. Re: Definition of "at the glass"

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

    returns

    http://www.manageability.org/blog/st...-20-point/view

    ' "Integration at the glass" is a term associated with Portal development, where developers or users can quickly link portlets together creating composite applications.'

  3. Re: Definition of "at the glass"

    Tnx, you had better luck than me finding it on Google :-)

    I do also remember that I have been told once that the phrase "at the glass" could be explained with the analogy of looking through a window (the glass). Your portal would then be the glass...

    R.

    Rune Hellem http://hellem.org

+ Reply to Thread