Arrows missing in Organize Favorites - Websphere

This is a discussion on Arrows missing in Organize Favorites - Websphere ; V5.1 portal problem. As an admin I see arrows to move items up or down the list of favorites, but non-admins do not. What must I do to make the arrows show up for non-admins so they can reorder their ...

  1. Arrows missing in Organize Favorites

    V5.1 portal problem. As an admin I see arrows to move items up or down the list of favorites, but non-admins do not. What must I do to make the arrows show up for non-admins so they can reorder their favorites?

  2. Re: Arrows missing in Organize Favorites

    mark.jorgensen@uug.com wrote:
    > V5.1 portal problem. As an admin I see arrows to move items up or down the list of favorites, but non-admins do not. What must I do to make the arrows show up for non-admins so they can reorder their favorites?

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21219487

+ Reply to Thread