I created a non-administrative user of a portlet named user1 and profiled the portlet. When I logon as wpsadmin and modify the profiled value of in edit mode of the portlet for 1st time, there is no exception and the value has been modified successfully. So does it successfully for user1 for 1st time. But when I logon as wpsadmin again and modify the profiled value, the ConcurrentModificationException has appeared:

An error has occurred.
The error message returned was: com.ibm.wps.util.ConcurrentModificationException: EJPDB0030E: database has been changed since creation of dataobject [ObjectID = 5_0_1OG [PORTLET_ENTITY:1808]].

How can I solve the problem?

I will appreciate ur help very much~~~~