Hi Jessica - Websphere

This is a discussion on Hi Jessica - Websphere ; Jessica thanks a lot. I want: 1. Two portlets with inter-portlet communication (already ok) 2. By buttonclick the first one sends a url to the second one 3. The second one receives the url and show the site of the ...

  1. Hi Jessica

    Jessica thanks a lot.

    I want:

    1. Two portlets with inter-portlet communication (already ok)
    2. By buttonclick the first one sends a url to the second one
    3. The second one receives the url and show the site of the url (for example
    http://www.ibm.de) on the portlet itself, not on the whole IE page.

    that is what i mean.

    I've implemented it by using a iframe, i.e. the second portlet has a iframe,
    by receiving the url it shows the site in the iframe. but i think it isn't a
    good idea.

    The question is: Can we show a webpage on the portlet??? Maybe the JSP
    redirect????

    thanks

    kevin

  2. Re: Hi Jessica

    You should probably try to figure out how to reply to replies. It's quite odd to have a forum question with one's name in the title!

    An iframe sounds pretty straightforward for what you're doing, but you might also look at the ContentAccessService.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...bsbackend.html

    Good luck,
    Jaye

+ Reply to Thread