reply to the under post, i can't reply with my Outlook Express ??? :( - Websphere

This is a discussion on reply to the under post, i can't reply with my Outlook Express ??? :( - Websphere ; Thanks Jessica i'm new comer to portlet development. my problem is really easy: I wanna redirect my porlet to another site dependent on the URI which i send from another portlet, that' all. I've seen in Clipping Editor, there if ...

  1. reply to the under post, i can't reply with my Outlook Express ??? :(

    Thanks Jessica

    i'm new comer to portlet development.
    my problem is really easy: I wanna redirect my porlet to another site
    dependent on the URI which i send from another portlet, that' all. I've seen
    in Clipping Editor, there if you input a uri, the porlet shows the content
    of the another site.

    i see that every portlet is with a JSP connected (is right????). I've
    inserted a single line on top of my JSP "response.redirection("myuri
    here")", but it doesn't work. How can i impelment my easy functionality???

    thanks a lot

    kevin

  2. Re: reply to the under post, i can't reply with my Outlook Express

    I'm having a little trouble visualising what you intend.

    You have one portlet in which
    1) you want to have a link to an external site
    OR
    2) dependent on what the user does, you either direct them to somewhere within your site or direct them to an external site.
    OR
    3) you want a user to click a link in one portlet which will display the content of an external site in another portlet.

+ Reply to Thread