Portal Install with IHS - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal Install with IHS - Websphere ; Hi folks, I have a simple question. When I try to install WebSphere Portal on my local machine, how come it wouldn't want to offer installing the IHS at the same time? I've downloaded the whole package from the Software ...

  1. Portal Install with IHS

    Hi folks, I have a simple question.

    When I try to install WebSphere Portal on my local machine, how come it wouldn't want to offer installing the IHS at the same time?

    I've downloaded the whole package from the Software Access Catalog (part number is CR45GML) and everything looks fine after installation except that there is no HTTP Server.
    I was kinda expecting an installation step right after WAS path, etc. was requested by the installation wizard...

    any help would be much appreciated.

  2. Re: Portal Install with IHS

    Oops - made a mistake. Package is CR461ML which is the WebSphere Portal Extend v6

+ Reply to Thread