Hello All,

In my Project we are using TAM with WebSeal for External Authenication and Autherization.

As of now we are using TAM with WebSeal for Authentication only. Now it is required that , we have to use TAM with WebSeal for Autherization too.

Now the WebSphere Portal Server's LDAP holds all the User and Group(roles) Information. Now my job is to Externalize the User roles with all the User and Group information to the TAM.

How to do this?

Can any one provide good link or guidelines as to how it can be done.

If I do it , what are the effects of this on the existing System.

The below one is the url I found from the Portal Infocenter.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...setup_esm.html

If I follow the steps in them , will my job be done?

Thanks in Advance.