Problem with "Notes View" - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problem with "Notes View" - Websphere ; Hi, i try to test the integrated portlet "Notes View" in WebSphere Portal Server 6 but it doesn't work. So I need your help. I entered all data of my Test-Domino-Server with a simple database (with one view in it) ...

  1. Problem with "Notes View"

    Hi,

    i try to test the integrated portlet "Notes View" in WebSphere Portal Server 6 but it doesn't work. So I need your help.

    I entered all data of my Test-Domino-Server with a simple database (with one view in it) in the portlet-configuration. But when I click on the button right of the text-box, there is no list available in the next text-box (like it is described in the documentation). So I enter the information on my own, but after saving, there comes only the message "The Portlet is not available". I don't know what to do.

    The Domino Server accepts browsing the databases and DIIOP is also activated.

    Perhaps you have ideas to bring Notes View to work.

    Thank you!

    Greets

  2. Re: Problem with "Notes View"

    Which exception do the portal throws?
    There could be numerous reasons to why it's not working. Often this is caused by either SSO failure between WPS and Domino server or the Domino ACL for the nsf-file won't accept the user.
    Do your domino server authenticate against the same source as the portal (i.e. domino directory server)?

    /Jonas V

+ Reply to Thread