Re: Problems while issuing the command - WPSconfig validate-ldap,Microsoft Active Directory Service - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Problems while issuing the command - WPSconfig validate-ldap,Microsoft Active Directory Service - Websphere ; I hope you guys could help me. I am facing the same error code but this is with IBM Domino Directory Server. Thanks...

  1. Re: Problems while issuing the command - WPSconfig validate-ldap,Microsoft Active Directory Service

    I hope you guys could help me. I am facing the same error code but this is with IBM Domino Directory Server. Thanks

  2. Re: Problems while issuing the command - WPSconfig validate-ldap,Microsoft Active Directory Service

    Did you use the [portaldir]/PortalServer/config/helpers/security_domino.properties to populate wpconfig.properties?
    If not, look through it for assistance about correct format.

    There are some configurations in DDS that needs to be done http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../dom_ldap.html
    Read all of it.

    If you still have problems, just reply to this thread.

    Btw, even if the errorcode is the same, It would've been more correct if you'd open a new thread instead...

    /Jonas V

+ Reply to Thread