Mapping - Websphere

This is a discussion on Mapping - Websphere ; How can I configure the following mapping. Normal portal url is > http://server.com:10038/wps/portal I'd like to have > http://server.com/intranet Thanks Marcel...

  1. Mapping

    How can I configure the following mapping.

    Normal portal url is > http://server.com:10038/wps/portal

    I'd like to have > http://server.com/intranet

    Thanks
    Marcel

  2. Re: Mapping

    Hello Marcel,

    would a simple servlet filter on top with you needed url as context
    be enough? Webshere shares http session information along all EARs,
    so it should not be a problem. Another way would be to change the
    context of wps and the portal servlet, but I do not know if there are
    any side effects.

    My best,

    M.A.Bednarz

    mstolle@fum.de schrieb:
    > How can I configure the following mapping.
    >
    > Normal portal url is > http://server.com:10038/wps/portal
    >
    > I'd like to have > http://server.com/intranet
    >
    > Thanks
    > Marcel

  3. Re: Mapping

    Hello M.A.Bednarz,

    I think an filter is ok. Where and how can I create such filter.
    ----
    Note,we have no extra web server.

    Marcel

+ Reply to Thread