Re: Customized LoginUserAuth - How pass the error message back tothe login page. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Customized LoginUserAuth - How pass the error message back tothe login page. - Websphere ; > Hi, > > As I am beginner to WPS 5.1, could you please send me > the code for customizing the portal login. And > instruction to setup. If possible send us the URL for > learning portal login. ...

  1. Re: Customized LoginUserAuth - How pass the error message back tothe login page.

    > Hi,
    >
    > As I am beginner to WPS 5.1, could you please send me
    > the code for customizing the portal login. And
    > instruction to setup. If possible send us the URL for
    > learning portal login.
    >
    > Thanks & Regs
    > Anantha

    Wow, anything else? Reading glasses, a pillow, a clue?

  2. Re: Customized LoginUserAuth - How pass the error message back tothe login page.

    Hi,

    In my case, my WebSphere Portal Server 5.1.0.2 is configured with Novell eDirectory and I am using the IBM's standard authetication.
    My requirement is that on authentication failure, i want to show customized error messages to the end user like Your account is expired, your account is locked etc.

    But as I am using the standard authetication, how can i retrieve the LDAP error codes to show the customized error messages.
    From ErrorBean class, I am only getting error code 5 irrespective of the reason of authentication failure.

    So, please suggest how can i achieve this

    Thanks and Regards,
    Bindiya

+ Reply to Thread