WPS 5.1 to WPS 6.0 upgrade information - Websphere

This is a discussion on WPS 5.1 to WPS 6.0 upgrade information - Websphere ; After a several hours of searching for information, I'm having difficulty determining a path to get from WPS 5.1.0.1 running on machine A to WPS 6.0.0.1 running on machine B. I'm not able to determine if 5.1.0.1 is directly upgradable ...

  1. WPS 5.1 to WPS 6.0 upgrade information

    After a several hours of searching for information, I'm having difficulty determining a path to get from WPS 5.1.0.1 running on machine A to WPS 6.0.0.1 running on machine B.

    I'm not able to determine if 5.1.0.1 is directly upgradable to 6.x on the same machine, or if we have to start with a new install of 6.x.

    Does anyone out there know if there is an "upgrade path from 5.1.x to 6.x?"

    thanks,

    Aaron

  2. Re: WPS 5.1 to WPS 6.0 upgrade information

    Have you looked at Migrating section of Portal Info center? If not here is the link http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...migration.html

    Rama.

  3. Re: WPS 5.1 to WPS 6.0 upgrade information

    Thanks Rama, I was looking at at the section titled "Installing Updates" when what I needed was the "Migrating" section of the info center.

    thanks again,

    Aaron

  4. Re: WPS 5.1 to WPS 6.0 upgrade information

+ Reply to Thread