WCM portlet unavailable - Websphere

This is a discussion on WCM portlet unavailable - Websphere ; Hi.. after migrating WPS 6 database to oracle and configuring eDirectory I configured the WCM authoring...the build was successful but when I login I find the message (This portlet is unavailable)?any Idea what could be the reason? Thanks in Advance....

  1. WCM portlet unavailable

    Hi..
    after migrating WPS 6 database to oracle and configuring eDirectory I configured the WCM authoring...the build was successful but when I login I find the message (This portlet is unavailable)?any Idea what could be the reason?
    Thanks in Advance.

  2. Re: WCM portlet unavailable

    Make sure that Application status is running on your Application server.

+ Reply to Thread