Hi,
I am working on Websphere portal server 5.1.0.1 and am trying to use
applications groups so that some of the user repository like user
information may reside in LDAP and all information regarding the groups
has to reside in the oracle database. I have followed the procedure as
mentioned in
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...app_group.html
I am able to login to the portal server using the userid present in
LDAP but when i try and see the list of all authenticated portal users
it gives a no user found message. I am not even able to create groups
as it gives an error saying that uniqueMember attribute which is a
mandatory attribute is not defined.
If any of you have any solutions for this please share ur views.

Thanks in advance,
Sudhindra