Strange behaviour from portal 6.0 (I cannot recall this in v5.1). I have a page with a portlet. The page loads, the portlet says "unavailable". I hit 'refresh' and the portlet shows "unavailable" again. After 1-3 more 'refreshes' the portlet works as intended! So, in random times the portlet loads as "unavailable".

Some other times, I have a portlet which submits a text field in a form. The submision will work in a second making NO changes to the application at all! And other times, the submission will work as intended and make all necessary work.

Any ideas guys? It's really strange behaviour. There are no exceptions involved in these cases!