Following these directions, we still get errors. Not everything has been captured in these directions. There are some additonal steps left out (per IBM posting 'Adding attributes to LookAside database tables'

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21225316

Anyone has any ideas why we are still getting these errors?

ERROR 42X05: Table 'WMMDBKEYS' does not exist.
at db2j.dl.b.newException(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.bm.ki_(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.bm.xo_(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.r._jv(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.h.xo_(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.dt._jv(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.dt.az_(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.p.az_(Unknown Source)
at db2j.b.dj.az_(Unknown Source)
at db2j.br.c._lx(Unknown Source)
at db2j.br.c.prepare(Unknown Source)
at db2j.bq.f.prepareInternalStatement(Unknown Source)
at db2j.ai.p.(Unknown Source)
at db2j.ax.e.(Unknown Source)
at db2j.aw.b.(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.db2j.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver30.newLocalPrepare dStatement(Unknown Source)
at db2j.ai.c._xr(Unknown Source)
at db2j.ai.c.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.ws.wmm.dbload.DBLoadKeyManager.initialize( DBLoadKeyManager.java:213)
at com.ibm.ws.wmm.dbload.DBLoadKeyManager.getWMMDBKey ForTable(DBLoadKeyManager.java:90)
at com.ibm.ws.wmm.dbload.WMMDBLoaderDao.createWMMDBAt tribute(WMMDBLoaderDao.java:123)
at com.ibm.ws.wmm.dbload.DBLoadManager.createDBEntry( DBLoadManager.java:365)
at com.ibm.ws.wmm.dbload.DBLoadManager.createSingleAt tributeEntry(DBLoadManager.java:614)
at com.ibm.ws.wmm.dbload.DBLoadManager.initialize(DBL oadManager.java:662)
at com.ibm.ws.wmm.dbload.AttributePreLoader.main(Attr ibutePreLoader.java:64)
C:\Portal51UTE\PortalServer\wmm\wmmDBAttributes.xm l file has been successfully loaded into database!