Precomiple jsp - Websphere

This is a discussion on Precomiple jsp - Websphere ; Is there are way to precompile jsp's in a portlet? I need a way to alleviate the long delay when first using a portlet after deployment....

  1. Precomiple jsp

    Is there are way to precompile jsp's in a portlet? I need a way to
    alleviate the long delay when first using a portlet after deployment.

  2. Re: Precomiple jsp

    when installing portlet using admin console there is a checkbox which
    when selected precompiles the jsps.
    dsimmeth@gmail.com wrote:
    > Is there are way to precompile jsp's in a portlet? I need a way to
    > alleviate the long delay when first using a portlet after deployment.

+ Reply to Thread