Is there any Portal 6.0 test environment? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Is there any Portal 6.0 test environment? - Websphere ; Is there any Portal 6.0 Test environment for RAD 7.0?...

  1. Is there any Portal 6.0 test environment?

    Is there any Portal 6.0 Test environment for RAD 7.0?

  2. Re: Is there any Portal 6.0 test environment?

    The Portal is included in the installation disks available with RAD 7.0.
    Haven't tried it yet though.

  3. Re: Is there any Portal 6.0 test environment?

    The one included with RAD 7.0 is also full installation, not a test env.

    I think there is no test env edition for portal 6.0

  4. Re: Is there any Portal 6.0 test environment?

    yes mmatouk,
    The one included with RAD 7.0 is full version, I installed that but it's very slow.

+ Reply to Thread