I have migrated from WSE(Workplace Service Express) 2.6 to WPS(WebSphere Portal Server) 6.0, using IBM Portlet Factory 6 to design portlets.

I have few Date Pickers/CheckBoxes etc. on my portlets which used to work fine on WSE 2.6 , but on WPS 6.0 , few parts of portlet seems to be disabled. Cursor sign changes to "Unavailable" mouse pointer(See attached image for reference). Although my buttons to edit/save/close works fine , but at some places on the portlet , few parts are unavailable/inaccessible.

Has anyone faced such issues?
Any clues/workaround would be highly appreciated.

Kindly help.

-Harmeet