Hi,

I am trying to set the portal to authenticate from a read-only ldap server (used as the user registry), and create application groups locally. However, application groups don't seem to work.

I changed the appropriate configuration files and restarted the server (as instructed by http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...app_group.html). However, after the application groups were supposedly enabled, nothing really happened, and everytime I try to create a group, it connects to the read-only ldap server and ofcourse fails.

Please help.

Thankyou