Problems with C2A - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problems with C2A - Websphere ; Hi, after moving my portal from development server to production server (using XMLAccess) some portlets lost their C2A functionality. What happen is simply lack of C2A icon and menu ... it seems the portlet are not configured with C2A. I ...

  1. Problems with C2A

    Hi,
    after moving my portal from development server to production server (using XMLAccess) some portlets lost their C2A functionality. What happen is simply lack of C2A icon and menu ... it seems the portlet are not configured with C2A.

    I tried to uninstall them without results (but if I install the portlets on development server they works)

    In the logs there are a lot of errors regarding PropertyBroker (see attach).
    My environment is:
    1. on development: WPS 5.1.0.4, Cloudscape, Win 2003
    2. on production : WPS 5.1.0.4, DB2, Win 2003

    Thanks a lot

  2. Re: Problems with C2A

    .... other info: it seems that any portlet C2A enabled could not work. I tried the samples shipped with portal (pbshipexample.war) and I had the same behaviour: no c2a menu' appear and the log file shows errors on PropertyBroker (see attach on previous message).

    Please help.

+ Reply to Thread