Install.sh doesn't start at all on Linux! - Websphere

This is a discussion on Install.sh doesn't start at all on Linux! - Websphere ; Hi, I'm trying to install : Product=IBM WebSphere Portal Express 5.0.2.3 Version=5.0.2.3 Build=20050412_1242 the setup doesn't want to start, I tried everything, and all the tip from this interesting url , but I'm too down now! I have attached the ...

  1. Install.sh doesn't start at all on Linux!

    Hi,
    I'm trying to install :
    Product=IBM WebSphere Portal Express 5.0.2.3
    Version=5.0.2.3
    Build=20050412_1242

    the setup doesn't want to start, I tried everything, and all the tip from this interesting url , but I'm too down now!

    I have attached the log file, it seems to be java the problem, but I have tried all version possible from IBM 1.3.x, I must confess that I don't know what it is missing.

    Thanks to all!

  2. Re: Install.sh doesn't start at all on Linux!

    error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

    This is the error...

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread