Re: LDAP error when creating user - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: LDAP error when creating user - Websphere ; Hi, could you please explain what steps you took to overcome this exception? We are trying to add a user and then edit his attributes, but we get this: WSMM Message E com.ibm.ws.wmm.ldap.LdapRepositoryImpl void create(String DN, Attributes attributes) The following ...

  1. Re: LDAP error when creating user

    Hi,

    could you please explain what steps you took to overcome this exception?

    We are trying to add a user and then edit his attributes, but we get this:

    WSMM Message E com.ibm.ws.wmm.ldap.LdapRepositoryImpl void create(String DN, Attributes attributes) The following Naming Exception occured during processing: "javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException: [LDAP: error code 65 - Object Class Violation]; remaining name 'uid=register1,cn=users,dc=cto,dc=cy'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@97f8626".

    Thank you in advance

  2. Re: LDAP error when creating user

    Just populate the "cn" attribute when creating a user and it should work.

+ Reply to Thread