Ok, there were three responses to this question and I've looked that
the URLs referred to by all three, and unless I'm just completely
overlooking something, _none_ of these address myfaces at all, which is
the key sticking point here. These tutorials work great if you are
satisfied with the IBM-provided JSF implementation and its accompanying
JSF components. That's not the case these days when you see all of
the other JSF libraries out and about. MyFaces, ADF faces, ICE Faces
and others just go so much farther. How do we get these working in the
websphere portal environment?