Can I front WAS in Portal Server UTE 5.1 with IBM Http Server? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Can I front WAS in Portal Server UTE 5.1 with IBM Http Server? - Websphere ; Attempted to add to the httpd.conf for IBM Http Server 6.0, but was unable to start the server: LoadModule ibm_app_server_http_module "D:/IBM/Portal51UTE/AppServer/bin/mod_ibm_app_server_http.dll" WebSpherePluginConfig "D:/IBM/Portal51UTE/AppServer/config/cells/plugin-cfg.xml" Can this be done, or is it not possible to front the UTE environment with IBM Http ...

  1. Can I front WAS in Portal Server UTE 5.1 with IBM Http Server?

    Attempted to add to the httpd.conf for IBM Http Server 6.0, but was unable to start the server:

    LoadModule ibm_app_server_http_module "D:/IBM/Portal51UTE/AppServer/bin/mod_ibm_app_server_http.dll" WebSpherePluginConfig "D:/IBM/Portal51UTE/AppServer/config/cells/plugin-cfg.xml"

    Can this be done, or is it not possible to front the UTE environment with IBM Http Server?

  2. Re: Can I front WAS in Portal Server UTE 5.1 with IBM Http Server?

    Here is the InfoCenter doc for this procedure.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../inst_ihs.html

+ Reply to Thread