URGENT Problem with correct URL to execute a servlet and display ajsp in a popup window - Websphere

This is a discussion on URGENT Problem with correct URL to execute a servlet and display ajsp in a popup window - Websphere ; I have a portlet that calls a jsp which displays some radion buttons. There is a separate submit button to submit the form. I want when the user clicks a radio button to execute a servlet that fetches some data ...

  1. URGENT Problem with correct URL to execute a servlet and display ajsp in a popup window

    I have a portlet that calls a jsp which displays some radion buttons. There is a separate submit button to submit the form. I want when the user clicks a radio button to execute a servlet that fetches some data from the back-end and displays a new jsp in a popup window. I'm having trouble with the URL for the servlet and 2nd jsp. When I execute the popup window displays but the original jsp appears in the popup window (in addition to in the portal window). How do I package the servlet and jsp and what url do I use to reference them.

    Thanks for any help you can give me,

    Dennis Pagano

  2. Re: URGENT Problem with correct URL to execute a servlet anddisplay a jsp in a popup window

    This article is about AJAX, but it may be helpful in defining namespaces and calls for a servlet.

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...06_bishop.html

+ Reply to Thread