I have a portlet that calls a jsp which displays some radion buttons.
There is a separate submit button to submit the form. I want when the
user clicks a radio button to execute a servlet that fetches some data
from the back-end and displays a new jsp in a popup window. I'm having
trouble with the URL for the servlet and 2nd jsp. When I execute the
popup window displays but the original jsp appears in the popup window
(in addition to in the portal window). How do I package the servlet
and jsp and what url do I use to reference them.

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Dennis Pagano