making a portlet accessible to anonymous user under My Portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on making a portlet accessible to anonymous user under My Portal - Websphere ; i am using websphere portal server 5.1. How do i make a portlet accessible to anonymous user under My Portal?...

  1. making a portlet accessible to anonymous user under My Portal

    i am using websphere portal server 5.1. How do i make a portlet accessible to anonymous user under My Portal?

  2. Re: making a portlet accessible to anonymous user under My Portal

    Hi,

    Edit the security for the portlet as well as the page encluding it to be available for anonymous portal user.

    As the page is under My Portal then no links will be available for it unless my portal itself is public. so either set a unique name for the page and add a link to it elsewhere in the theme, or create a url-mapping for the page and access it directly through it.

    Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread