Uninstalling Portal Server V5.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Uninstalling Portal Server V5.1 - Websphere ; Hi, I'm uninstalling Portal Server V5.1 using the GUI uninstalltion program. From the wwpsuninstalllog file(In the directory "C:\Documents and Settings\instwea\Local Settings\Temp") i could find the following error "Target 'check-property-changes' does not exist in this project. It is used from target ...

  1. Uninstalling Portal Server V5.1

    Hi,
    I'm uninstalling Portal Server V5.1 using the GUI uninstalltion program.

    From the wwpsuninstalllog file(In the directory "C:\Documents and Settings\instwea\Local Settings\Temp") i could find the following error

    "Target 'check-property-changes' does not exist in this project. It is used from target `database-transfer'"

    Please check the wpsuninstalllog file attached. I'm not able to find out the exact error for the failure of uninstallation.

    Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance..
    regards...

  2. Re: Uninstalling Portal Server V5.1

    I've had some issues with uninstalling Portal.
    What I do instead is:

    Delete PORTAL_HOME.
    Remove the registry entry for Portal (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,SOFTWARE,WebSphere Portal Server).
    Remove any entry in vpd.properties with "portal" in it.

    Rgds,

    HJ

+ Reply to Thread