"Headless" means running builds from the command line without using the WebSphere Studio or Rational Application Developer GUI. The headless Ant feature lets us run a series of unattended tasks, such as build and deploy.

I am generating the ANTLR package through Headless ANT.
Is there any API available in the RAD 6 install stuff or we have to do the same by customizing the runAnt.bat and build.xml files?

If anybody working in this Headless Ant functionality please give your email id.

I have generated already this ANTLR package through ANT Script.Now I want to create the same by Headless Ant.Help needed.

Thanks and Regards,
Srivatsan Ramani