How to initialize ContentAccessService in a portlet to access a webresource - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to initialize ContentAccessService in a portlet to access a webresource - Websphere ; I am learning IBM portlets.I am not able to get the out put when working with ContentAccessService(CAS).Could you let me know how to initialize ContentAccessService in a portlet i,e public void init() { ---------------- -------------- -------------- }...

  1. How to initialize ContentAccessService in a portlet to access a webresource

    I am learning IBM portlets.I am not able to get the out put when working with ContentAccessService(CAS).Could you let me know how to initialize ContentAccessService in a portlet i,e

    public void init()
    {
    }

  2. Re: How to initialize ContentAccessService in a portlet to access aweb resource

+ Reply to Thread