How to implement ContentAccessService in IBM portlets - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to implement ContentAccessService in IBM portlets - Websphere ; Hello, I has implemented CAS with IBM portles on Test Environment.I started run , it is displaying an error message like " The portlet is unavailabe.please contact the portal administrator" and the code i implemented is public void doView() { ...

  1. How to implement ContentAccessService in IBM portlets

    Hello,
    I has implemented CAS with IBM portles on Test Environment.I started run , it is displaying an error message like " The portlet is unavailabe.please contact the portal administrator" and the code i implemented is

    public void doView()
    {
    ContentAccessService service=(ContentAccessService)getPortletConfig().g etContext().getService(ContentAccessService.class) ;
    service.include("http://www.yahoo.com",request,response);
    }

    could you please give answer why it is displaying an error as above.

  2. Re: How to implement ContentAccessService in IBM portlets

    So, ContentAccessService is used to access information outside of a given area using proxies or socks or whatever. Are you sure that the information that you provided in \PortalServer\shared\app\config\PortletServiceRegi stryService.properties is correct?

+ Reply to Thread