hi,

My problem is i have to display the table data in jsp page. For that i
get the resultset in portlet java class and send it to session bean. i
created array of objects for the bean class and pass the resultset
values. however when accessing the array of bean objects in jsp page
it is displaying the error as portlet unavailable. pls provide me the
solution.

portlet.java
---------------
TestPortletSessionBean[] sessionBean = null;
TestPortletSessionBean setBean = getSessionBean(request);
try{
url="select username from [RPdetails]";
Statement selectStatement = con.createStatement();
rs=selectStatement.executeQuery(url);
while(rs.next())
{
sessionBean[i] = getSessionBean(request);
userName = rs.getString("username");
sessionBean[i].setUserName(userName);
i++;

}

setBean.setObj(sessionBean);
}
catch(Exception e)
{
System.out.println("in exception part");
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

view.jsp
-------------

<%
TestPortletSessionBean[] sessionBeanArray;
TestPortletSessionBean sessionBean =
(TestPortletSessionBean)renderRequest.getPortletSe ssion().getAttribute(TestPortlet.SESSION_BEAN);
if(sessionBean != null)
{
sessionBeanArray = (TestPortletSessionBean[])sessionBean.getObj();
out.print(sessionBeanArray.length);
%>

<%
for(int i=0;i