Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user - Websphere ; After migrating from test to production environment (via XMLAccess) I have this funny error: many WCM portlets are unavailable for anonymous user. After login they display their content . My configuration is WPS Enable 5.1.0.4, Win 2003 Server, Cloudscape DB. ...

  1. Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user

    After migrating from test to production environment (via XMLAccess) I have this funny error: many WCM portlets are unavailable for anonymous user. After login they display their content .
    My configuration is WPS Enable 5.1.0.4, Win 2003 Server, Cloudscape DB.

    Thanks for any help.

  2. Re: Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user

    Proberly, the WCM content, design elements and/or site structure is not available for anonymous users. I expierenced the same after syndicating content.

  3. Re: Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user

    Hi,

    You may need to enable public session if it is not enabled.

  4. Re: Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user

    Hi, thanks all

    I had already set public session true into NavigatorServices.properties and assigned to [all users] LIVE access to site structure, wcm content and presentation and design templates.

    What's missing ?

  5. Re: Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user

    Hi,

    The only reason for which we had a portlet unavailable in wcm was because session expiration, check the session time out in your application server.

  6. Re: Portlet is unavailable for anonymous user

    Thank you for your help.
    The session time ome on app server Websphere_Portal is set to 30 minutes as default.

+ Reply to Thread