Internet Explorer 7 an Domino Application Portlet - no contentrendering - Websphere

This is a discussion on Internet Explorer 7 an Domino Application Portlet - no contentrendering - Websphere ; Hello Community, in our WebSphere Portal 5.1 we use many instances/copies of the Domino Application Portlet (DAP). The Problem is that Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 is not capable of rendering DAP content. Error Message: The portlet cannot be displayed ...

  1. Internet Explorer 7 an Domino Application Portlet - no contentrendering

    Hello Community,

    in our WebSphere Portal 5.1 we use many instances/copies of the Domino Application Portlet (DAP). The Problem is that Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 is not capable of rendering DAP content.
    Error Message:
    The portlet cannot be displayed because your browser does not support iframes.

    Does anybody know a solution?

    Related Links:
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...=UTF-8&lang=en

  2. Re: Internet Explorer 7 an Domino Application Portlet - no contentrendering

+ Reply to Thread